English | 中文(简体) | 中文(繁體) | 한국어
  • Main
  • Search
  • Tokumoto

Search - Tokumoto

( Tokumoto ) 19 found.
  Title
Hokuroku Road (Hokkoku Road)
Hokkoku Road was the main road running through the Hokuriku Region. It was called Hokuroku Road before and during the Edo Period (1603-1868). Hokkoku Road ran along the present-day Hon-machi Street, facing the Kita Family Residence and Nunoichi Shri...
Former Site of Shokin Horse Tramway Line
In 1904, Shokin Horse Tramway Line (Shokin Basha Tetsudo) began operation from present-day Tono Town in Hakusan City to Arimatsu in Kanazawa City via Nonoichi City. In 1916, the line was converted to electric power, and the company was renamed Shokin...
Kosho Hachiman Shrine
Kosho Hachiman Shrine was named in 1871 with a sacred object and main shrine located at Kanaya Palace (currently Oyama Shrine). These were granted to Tokumoto Town by feudal lord Nariyasu Maeda. It is surprising that the feudal lord would have grante...
Cultural Properties at Kosho Hachiman Shrine
Kosho Hachiman Shrine houses documents that explain the process of giving Hachiman Shrine at Kanaya Palace to Tokumoto Village in 1871, historical documents related to Hachiman Shrine, and documents and drawings by Nariyasu Maeda. Among those documen...
Tokumoto Mura Kimoiri Shihei Gansho (Request by Shihei, Tokumoto Village Organizer)
In 1871, because Hakusan Shrine in Tokumoto Village lacked a sacred object, Tokumoto resident Shihei asked Nariyasu Maeda, the 12th lord of Kaga Domain, for something he had written or touched as a sacred object for their shrine. This is the letter t...
Kanaya Goten Goyokata Akai Kinai Yamazaki Kafukuo Oboe
Jikichi Kenbe of Tokumoto Village received these documents at Kanaya Palace in August of 1871. The memorandum describes the decision to give the sacred object from Hachiman Shrine at Kanaya Palace to Tokumoto Village and other matters.
Moto-tomura-yaku Seo Magozo Tedai Kenbe Jikichi Ukesho
Jikichi Kenbe of Tokumoto Village received these documents at Kanaya Palace in August of 1871. The memorandum describes the decision to give the sacred object from Hachiman Shrine at Kanaya Palace to Tokumoto Village and other matters.
Kenbe Jikichi Tsuchijo
Jikichi Kenbe of Tokumoto Village received these documents at Kanaya Palace in August of 1871. The memorandum describes the decision to give the sacred object from Hachiman Shrine at Kanaya Palace to Tokumoto Village and other matters.
Risei Todori Seo Magozo Gansho
The Notification issued by District Official Magozo Seo records Tokumoto Village's donation of money for feudal lord Nariyasu Maeda's move to Tokyo in September 1871. Other remaining documents include letters from Magozo Seo and Jikichi Kenbe.
Seo Magozo Shojo
The Notification issued by District Official Magozo Seo records Tokumoto Village's donation of money for feudal lord Nariyasu Maeda's move to Tokyo in September 1871. Other remaining documents include letters from Magozo Seo and Jikichi Kenbe.
Moto-gojukyoyo Bengata Shojo
The Notification issued by District Official Magozo Seo records Tokumoto Village's donation of money for feudal lord Nariyasu Maeda's move to Tokyo in September 1871. Other remaining documents include letters from Magozo Seo and Jikichi Kenbe.
Kenbe Jikichi Shojo(1)
The Notification issued by District Official Magozo Seo records Tokumoto Village's donation of money for feudal lord Nariyasu Maeda's move to Tokyo in September 1871. Other remaining documents include letters from Magozo Seo and Jikichi Kenbe.
Kenbe Jikichi Shojo(2)
The Notification issued by District Official Magozo Seo records Tokumoto Village's donation of money for feudal lord Nariyasu Maeda's move to Tokyo in September 1871. Other remaining documents include letters from Magozo Seo and Jikichi Kenbe.
Hachiman Okami no Shingogaku
The framed name of the Hachiman God was displayed at Hachiman Shrine at Kanaya Palace. On the back of the frame, there is the engraved description of being written by Nariyasu Maeda in 1870. On the box in which this frame was stored, it is written th...
Hachiman Okami no Shingojiku
The framed name of the Hachiman God was displayed at Hachiman Shrine at Kanaya Palace. On the back of the frame, there is the engraved description of being written by Nariyasu Maeda in 1870. On the box in which this frame was stored, it is written th...
Tori-I
The Tomuro stone gate was moved to Tokumoto Village at the same time Hachiman Shrine at Kanaya Palace was moved. It is partially broken. "September 1863" is engraved on one of the gate's pillars. The other pillar shows that Tomoko, wife of ...
Sanja no Dai Gaku
The Tomuro stone gate was moved to Tokumoto Village at the same time Hachiman Shrine at Kanaya Palace was moved. It is partially broken. "September 1863" is engraved on one of the gate's pillars. The other pillar shows that Tomoko, wife of ...
Tokumoto
The area name, Tokumoto, came from Tokumoto Tsukada, a samurai who served at Matto Castle and lived in the area. People started growing Makuwauri melons in the area in 1683. They were very tasty and became popular in Kanazawa. In 1956, Tokumoto was ...
Tokumoto Kuyada Sites
The Tokumoto Kuyada Sites are from settlements dating from between the 14th and 16th centuries. Residential areas separated by ditches were discovered. In the residential areas, dwellings with posts dug into the ground, tateana (pit-type) sites, and ...